Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey
Do you:
Remember when you made out with me while your girlfriend was in the other room?
Remember when I was fucked up and …. Well I’d rather not talk about it.
Remember when I puked on you? That was classic.
Remember that time when we would always hang out and the day we didn’t, you cheated on me?
Remember when you cheated on your girlfriend with me but it was okay because she cheated on you too?
Remember how close we were? Yeah, me neither.
Remember half of the times we were together?
Remember what it’s like without her?
Remember when i visited you, 5 hours away, and how we fucked and how 2 weeks later you told me you had a girlfriend?
Remember all those things we talked about when I was fucked up? I don’t.
Remember that time I laughed at you while we were fucking?
Remember when I was so desprate that I almost would have fucked you?
Remember when you choked your girlfriend during sex and she didn’t like it?
Remember those bruises you had when that little girl ghost attacked you? I still wonder about that.
Remember how much I liked you and how bad you crushed me?
Remember when you wanted things other than sex?
Remember how you would bleed?
Remember how I threw everything at you because you wouldn’t cheat on her?
Remember all the times I would get really upset over ‘nothing’ ?
Remember how I found out you liked me?
Remember when we were actually close friends who didn’t talk horrible amounts of shit behind each others’ back?
Remember when you actually didn’t want to see her?
Remember?
Remember…….?

No comments: